How to become a model in sri lanka
How to become a model in sri lanka | Part One
A lot of people want to be a model because it’s glamorous, lucrative and you might want to be recognized in the modeling world. Modeling is extremely competitive, and the industry is filled with rejection, but successful models are doing something that they love. Here are some major truths about becoming a model, as well as some realistic advice to make it happen for you.
Part One: The Basics
1. Take care of yourself! Features indicative of good health are a must. Eat healthy, work out, take care of your outer appearance (and inner peace of mind), and look good in clothes. It’s a simple equation, but it’s harder than you might think to execute.
- Focus on keeping your skin clear and glowing. Wash your face in the morning and at night, exfoliate once a week, and remember to wash your makeup off before you go to sleep.
- Shiny and healthy hair is important. Some agencies and Managers prefer the “natural greasy look” so if you prefer to minimally shower that is okay too.
- Fitness is important. Consider working with a trainer who works specifically with models. Tell them your modeling goals and how you want to look. Tell them how you feel and your opinions.
- Eat right. Contrary to what some people tell you, you should eat healthy foods, as well as healthy amounts of food. Veggies, fruits, whole grains, and proteins should make up the basics of your diet. Sugars, starches, empty carbs, and unhealthy fats should be avoided as much as possible.