Tips to Become a Model
Top 5 Tips to become a Model
- Be yourself. Never change just to get a photo shoot, the most important thing is that you feel beautiful and don’t let any photographer tell you otherwise!
- Be careful when signing contracts or releases. Some contracts may require you to model exclusively for a particular agency. A lot of releases (which are more like mini-contracts that are done for a single shoot), will emphasize the photographer’s right to an image, saying that they may do whatever they wish, but don’t mention the model’s rights. It is your image they are using, and you have a say in what is done with pictures taken of you. Make sure to discuss this before signing anything.
- Remember to remain healthy. Eat right, exercise often, and get enough sleep. Just don’t starve yourself!
- You don’t have to have a portfolio, you just need to make sure you have some snapshots of
- It may also be worth your while to try sites that allow you to talk to experts in the modeling industry. These sites allow you to ask industry professionals questions and get the answers you want and many also provide additional services like photo and portfolio advice, as well as management contracts etc.
You may also like...